This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access or use the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network, the other INHOUSE Services or any of the other features, functions, services and products and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect or may collect:
- In accessing and using the Sites and the Applications.
- In applying to become a member of the INHOUSE Network.
- In accessing and using the INHOUSE Network and the other INHOUSE Services.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages sent through or use of the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network and the other INHOUSE Services
- Through services provided to us or to you by third-party companies, agents or contractors.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by INHOUSE or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may be accessible from or on the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network or any of the other INHOUSE Services.
Minors under the Age of 18
None of the INHOUSE Services are intended for minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information on or through the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network or the other INHOUSE Services. We do not knowingly collect person-
al information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through any of the INHOUSE Services or any of its features or register on the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of any of the INHOUSE Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name, user name you may use or any pictures of you. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any infor- mation from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect or may collect several types of information from and about users of the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network and the other INHOUSE Services, including:
- Information by which you or your spouse may be personally identified, such as name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, date of birth, anniversary, occupation and title (“personal information”);
- Information related to dining such as allergies and dietary restrictions, preferred places to sit in a restaurant, how you like to in- teract with restaurant staff and your favorite restaurants;
- Financial and billing information;
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP address and date and time of visit;
- Usage details and information;
- Device, internet and mobile information such as the hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number);
- Location information when you use the Sites or the Applications;
- When you report a problem with any of the INHOUSE Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; and/or
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network and any of the other INHOUSE Services.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through or use the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network or the other INHOUSE Services.
- From third parties, such as our customers, business partners and other third parties that provide us or you with certain services.
Certain web transactions may also involve you calling us or our calling you. Please be aware that we may monitor and in some cases record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Server Logs. A server log is a log file (or several files) automatically created and maintained by one of our servers consisting of a list of activities it performed (e.g., maintaining a history of page requests).
Do Not Track Policy
Your web browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. We do not honor any web browser “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Third-party Responsibilities and Services.
We may use or partner with other third-party companies, agents or contractors for various purposes in connection with our business and operations (“Service Providers”), including, billing and payments, credit card and payment processing, support, relationship building, the marketing and growth of our business and the performance of services on our behalf, such as gathering and analyz-
ing information and the provision of services to you. In the course of performing these responsibilities and providing such services, these other companies may have access to your information. We may also share information, including your information, with these Services Providers in order to enable them to perform these responsibilities and to provide these services. Many Services Providers have adopted their own privacy policies, which are not subject to control by INHOUSE. You should always review the policies of these Service Providers to make sure that you are comfortable with the ways in which they collect, use, maintain, protect and disclose your information.
The Service Providers may also transmit cookies to your computer or device, when you click on ads that appear on or through the Service. Also, if you click on a link to a third-party website, such third party may also transmit cookies to you. Please be aware that cookies placed by third parties may continue to track your activities online even after you are no longer using any the INHOUSE Ser- vices, and those third parties may not honor “Do Not Track” requests you have set using your web browser.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: • To provide you the INHOUSE Network and the other INHOUSE Services.
• To enable you to become a Member or a Restaurant Partner of the INHOUSE Network
• To provide the Sites and the Applications and the content that is on them to you.
- To ensure that you have the best dining experience possible.
• To process and complete transactions, including an application to be a member of the INHOUSE Network and to use the other INHOUSE Services and send you related information.
• To provide technical and other support to you.
• To send you promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers and events; and providing other news or information about us, our Restaurant Partners and our other select partners.
• To enable Service Providers to perform certain responsibilities and provide certain services in connection with the INHOUSE Services and our business and operations.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network and the other INHOUSE Services.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on or through any of the INHOUSE Services.
• To enhance the safety and security of all of the INHOUSE Services.
• To verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
• To enable marketing, remarketing and targeted advertising and similar services from us or Service Providers, including direct and indirect marketing and on-line behavioral advertising regarding our own and third-party products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, including advertisement on third party websites. • To perform targeted and other advertising on third party websites.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Some of the information that we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties or you provide to us. It helps us to improve the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network and the other INHOUSE Services, and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and better understand usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, enabling us to customize the Sites according to your individual interests. • Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to the Sites and the Applications.
Storage and Transfer of Your Information
We may store any information that we collect (personal or otherwise) ourselves or in databases and servers owned and maintained by us, our affiliates, agents or Service Providers. If you access or use the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network or any of the other INHOUSE Services outside of the United States, information that we collect about you may be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely, which may involve the transfer of information out of countries located in the European Economic Area and other parts of the world unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law or agreed by INHOUSE and you. By allow- ing INHOUSE to collect information about you, you consent to such transfer and processing of such information without restriction. We may also store some information locally on your computer or other devices. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the Sites and view content faster.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To Restaurant Partners.
- To Service Providers, contractors and other third parties we use to support the INHOUSE Services and our business, including billing and payments, credit card and payment processing and marketing support.
- To a potential or actual buyer. assignee or other successor (including its related advisors and agents) in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of INHOUSE’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by INHOUSE about users of the Sites is among the assets that may be or are actually transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of INHOUSE, the Restaurant Partners, the Members or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from INHOUSE. To protect your e-mail address/contact information used by INHOUSE for marketing or promotion of our own or third parties’ products or services, we have adopted an opt-in policy for all email campaigns, and Members may at any time opt-out through the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of the applicable email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to INHOUSE as a result of a service or product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transaction.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from companies who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may also use TRUSTe’s Preference Manager at http://preferences-mgr.truste.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Sites that are California residents to request certain information regard- ing our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to us at: In House LLC., 72 Allen St., Floor 3, New York, NY, 10002, USA.
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effec- tive. We also use a third-party cloud service provider and have no control over the technical and security measures that it uses. IN- HOUSE cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites or through the Applications.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to and use of certain parts of the Sites, the Applications, the INHOUSE Network and/or the other INHOUSE Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be care- ful about giving out information in public areas of any of the INHOUSE Services. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any other user of the INHOUSE Services.
© Copyright In House LLC 2018